Monday 7 June 2010

Fearful Symmetry

As May ended and June began I thought that I would be able to find a little more time to dedicate to this blog, but June is now already a week old and my posts here are as the blog title suggests - invisible! Busy month, on busy month, cemented together with work and friends and family - and the football World Cup which starts on Friday!

Although things have been quiet on this blog, I have been busy with certain other projects. One will be a long slow process but another will be appearing shortly. Here's a sneak preview...


More information very soon!

3 comments:

Celine in paris said...

you made your own iphone application?? I am impressed! (but would be even more impressed if it was available for android as I just bought one ;-)

Owen said...

Ah the implacable logic of bricks !

Sounds like you're staying out of trouble then at least...

paris (im)perfect said...

Wow, iphone app! Not that I actually own an iphone, but still! That's awesome. Have a good June :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Instagram Write Bookmark this page More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes